The Persimmon offers studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and loft units. Minimum floor area for studios will range from 23 square meters to 32 square meters while loft units will be at 44 square meters to 101 square meters. For the loft, buyers can choose among a one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom units. Garden units are also available.
Location:Gil Tudtud St.,Brgy. Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines
Coming from the North, it is about 200 meters from Mabolo Church.Coming from the South, it is about 200 meters from the crossing of MJ Cuenco Ave and
Gen. Maxilom Ave.
Design Architect: RCHITECTS, INC.Landscape:PGAA CREATIVE DESIGNS Projects : Rockwell Urban Center, Edsa Shangrila Mall, Ayala & Makati Streetscape
Lighting Consultant: CHRISTINE SICANGCOLIGHTING DESIGN, INC. Projects : WashingtonNational Airport, Calvin Klein Showroom, SM
Structural Engineering: AROMIN& SY AND ASSOCIATES, INC.Sanitary,Fire Protection, Mechanical: ISAGANI M. MARTINEZ Electrical Engineering: A.S. LICERIO ENGINEERING CONSULTANCYSERVICES
Design Architect: RECIO+CASAS ARCHITECTS Projects : Pacific Plaza Towers, Salcedo Park, Greenbelt Residences
Landscape: PGAA CREATIVE DESIGNS Projects : Rockwell Urban Center, Edsa Shangrila Mall, Ayala & Makati Streetscape
Lighting Consultant: CHRISTINE SICANGCO LIGHTING DESIGN, INC. Projects : Washington National Airport, Calvin Klein Showroom, SM Megamall
Structural Engineering: R.S. ISON & ASSOCIATES Sanitary, Fire Protection, Mechanical: ISAGANI M. MARTINEZ Electrical Engineering: R.A. MOJICA AND PARTNERS
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) What is The Persimmon?The Persimmon is a centrally located urban village with residential and commercial spaces integrated into one.
2.) What is an urban village? An urban village is an urban planning concept where it aims to create an environment which:
- People can live, work and play in the same area
- Is self sustainable
- Is environmentally friendly (lush, green, landscaped) - Encourage community development and bonding (vertical village feel)
3.) What is the design concept of the development? Asian contemporary.
4.) What does the word“Persimmon” mean? Persimmon is named after it's cousin the Mabolo fruit. Mabolo is also the district’s old name.
5.) What does the Persimmon logo stand for?
- Four leaves represent the four towers
- The orange and the red colors are the same color with the local variety of the Persimmon – Mabolo fruit
- Growing tree with various colors of leaves symbolizes fruition and fullness of life
- The word “AboitizLand urban village” showcases the residential enclave and the themed commercial neighborhood located all in one place
6.) What The Persimmon is not? It is not a condotel.
7.) How big is the development? Total area of the development is 1.4 hectares. Residential area occupying 8,867 sqm and the commercial area 5,188sqm.
8.) Where is it located? It is located along MJ Cuenco Avenuein Mabolo.
9.) How far is the development from shopping malls, air and sea port? It is 3-5 minutes away from SM and Ayala, 10 minutes from CebuPort and
20 minutes from Mactan InternationalAirport.
10.) How far is the development from hospitals and schools? It is 10-15 minutes away from Perpetual Succour Hospital Cebu DoctorsCollege, Center for International Education (CIE), Colegio dela Inmaculada Concepcion (CIC), University of San Carlos.
11.) What’s the landmark on the way to the site? Coming from the North, it is about 200 meters from the MaboloChurch. Coming from the South, it is about 200 meters from the crossing of MJ Cuenco Ave and Gen. Maxilom Ave. The site of the development is where the old COACO (Cebu Oxygen and Acetylene Company Inc) used to be.
12.) Can this be accessed through a public transportation? Public transportation is accessible right in front of the development.
13.) How many residential towers will be constructed? There will be 4 towers to be constructed: West, North, East and SouthTowers.
14.) When will construction of the WestTower start? July 2008.
15.) When is the target completion for WestTower? 26 months after start of construction – Sept 2010.
16.) When is the launch and the target completion for the NorthTower ?
- Launch will be this September 2009.
- Target completion is 26 months after start of construction - December 2011.
17.) What is the timetable for the rest of the towers? Target launches for South Towerwill be on 2012 and EastTower on 2013.
18.) What are the amenities and when will this be constructed?
- Kiddie pool - to be delivered together with West Tower.
- Adult lap pool - to be delivered together with West Tower.
- Clubhouse - within SouthTower.
- Function room - located within each building.
- Game room - within SouthTower.
- Multi purpose court: badminton and basketball
- Children’s playground - to be delivered together with West Tower.
- Water feature - to be delivered together with West Tower.
- Landscape open spaces - to be delivered together with West Tower.
- The Persimmon Plus, its commercial area connected with West Tower thru a grand stair case to be delivered together with WestTower.
19.) Are the units fully furnished? No, units are not fully furnished. We only deliver finished units.
20.) What is a finished unit? It is a unit that can readily be occupied / ready for occupancy (RFO) and it has the following treatments: painted walls, tiled flooring, bathroom with fixtures and kitchen with cabinetries.
21.) What are the ceiling details?
- Slab soffit is painted in white latex paint finish - Drop ceiling is Ficemboard in white latex paint finish
22.) What are the flooring details? Ceramic tiles at the living, dining, kitchen areas and bedrooms.
23.) What are the painting details? Semi gloss paint finish .
24.) What bathroom fixtures are used? Complete standard bathroom fixtures - water closet, lavatory and shower fixtures.
25.) Is there an exhaust system for all bathrooms? Yes.
26.) What are the kitchen details? Complete kitchen - under cabinets, sink and faucet.
27.) What kind of window is used? Heat strengthened glass in aluminum frames, sliding windows.
28.) What kind of door is used?
- Main door - compact laminated door.
- Bedroom door - single leaf plush door.
- Bathroom door - single leaf hollow core.
29.) What kind of locksets and hinges are used? Standard imported locksets and hinges.
30.) What kind of electrical system is used? Conventional, 230V, Single Phase, 60Hertz.
31.) What other features are being included?
- A space provision with electrical outlet for a washing machine.
- A space provision with electrical outlet and drain pipes for airconditioning units.
- Electrical outlet for water heater.
32.) Is the unit telephone and cable tv ready? Yes.
33.) Is there an individual metering for water and electricity? Yes.
34.) Are all units combineable? Yes, a specific deadline (before construction starts) will be set regarding the cut off of accepting what units are to be combined as per vecino’s request. The wall in between the units will be excluded converting it into one unit. For requests beyond the deadline, a door can be placed in between the units to serve as access to making it a combined unit.
For Viewing Appointments and more information’s , Please feel free to Contact Us.